Internet RequestsTo perform an internet request:
- Login to myDixie
- Navigate to Student & Financial Aid > Student Records > Order Official Transcripts & Enrollment Verifications
- Follow the on-screen instructions as you see them
In Person Requests
The Registrar's Office and the Cashier's Office are located on the first floor of the Holland Centennial Commons Building.
- Pay the required fee ($5 per official transcript) at the Cashier's Office.
- Bring your receipt and a photo ID to the Admissions & Records window to get your transcripts.
Mail or Fax Requests
If you are requesting a transcript by mail or fax, please fill out the Transcript Request Form.Include appropriate fees by check, money order, or credit card (Visa, Mastercard, or Discover)
|Fax requests to:||(435) 879-4005|
|Mail requests to:||Dixie State University
225 South 700 East
St. George, UT 84770
- $5.00 for an official transcript
- $6.00 for a faxed transcript (note that a faxed transcript is generally not accepted as official)
- $20.00 additional fee for express delivery (must be requested prior to 12:00 p.m. MST)
Please note that all fees must be paid before a transcript is mailed or faxed. If the student has any holds, the transcript will not be released. Questions? Contact the Registrar's Office at (435) 652-7708, or send an e-mail.
Unofficial transcripts are also available through myDixie.