Welcome to Faculty Web Services
QUESTIONS ABOUT GRADING?
Contact the Registrar's Office 435.652.7708
Office Location: HCC, 1st Floor
Hours: M-F, 8 am to 5 pm
- NSSE Survey Results available here
- To enter your grades, simply visit myDixie and enter your Dixie ID and PIN. Call 652-7708 if you have problems.
- Faculty play an integral role in promoting student retention. Please use these suggestions when possible and/or appropriate: Faculty Retention Hand-Out (pdf).
- Early Alert Form - Please use from 3rd week thru 8th week of term.
- When students stop attending class: Unless they have earned a better grade, assign students a "WF" grade if they stopped attending prior to the end of the 12th week of the semester. If they stopped attending after the 12th week, please assign them an "F" grade. For WF grades, please also include the approximate last date of attendance.
- Administrative Drops - Faculty have the option of dropping students who fail to show up on the first day of class (without making prior arrangements). Please administratively drop your students who fail to show up. Deadline: End of the 3rd week of the term--after this date, administrative drops are not allowed. This can be accomplished in one of the following ways - E-mail to (include course id, student name, student id) or fill out an Administrative Drop Card (Word / PDF) and send it over to the Registrar's office.
- If assigning an incomplete grade, make sure to fill out the incomplete contract with the student and provide a copy to the appropriate Dean's office. You can enter an "I" grade online, and also please enter the date of last attendance when you do so.