RedStorm Wireless Network Setup
Select your operating system to continue:
* If you need personal assistance with setting up the RedStorm wireless network, please visit the Student Help Desk on the 2nd floor of the Holland Centennial Commons or the Smith Computer Center.
Copyright © 2013 - Dixie State University of Utah, 225 S. 700 E. St. George, UT 84770
for more information contact: email@example.com
Installing the Latest Certificate
** If you are having trouble connecting to the RedStorm network in Windows, you may need to install the latest root certificate.
To install this certificate, please follow these instructions.
You will need to plug your laptop into a hard line (ethernet) connection, or transfer the certificate file from another computer that has internet access.
1) Click on the following link: New Trusted Root Certificate
*If you receive a message saying "This certificate is already installed..." then you do not need to update your certificate.
2) When prompted, select
Open File. If you choose to save the file, you will need to open it from your downloads location (usually in your Documents, Downloads, or Desktop folder.)
3) A Certificate Installation window will appear. Click Install Certificate.
4) Select Next.
5) Make sure "Automatically select the certificate..." is selected, and click Next.
6) Click Finish.
7) A window should confirm the import was successful. Click OK.
8) Click OK once more to close the Certificate Information box.
You should now be able to connect to the RedStorm network using one of the tutorials listed at the top-left of this page.