Dixie State College is committed to compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) and Section 504 of the Vocational Rehabilitation Act of 1973.

Disability Accommodation Request Procedures 1) Request: It is the responsibility of the employee, student or applicant to disclose his/her disability and to request reasonable accommodation, if desired, from the ADA Coordinator.

2) It is the responsibility of the employee or student to provide the necessary medical or psychological information identifying diagnosis, associated functional limitations, and their effect on major life and work activities as determined by a qualified professional.

3) It is the responsibility of the employee to recommend the nature of the accommodation s/he desires and to provide a description and an explanation of its appropriateness.

4) Response: Decisions regarding accommodation will be made by the ADA Coordinator. The ADA Coordinator will consult with the employee and may consult with the supervisor, the department head, and appropriate individuals inside and outside of the College.

5) Appeal: If the employee believes the determined accommodation to be inadequate or unacceptable, s/he may appeal the decision, in writing or in other appropriate format, to the 504 Compliance Officer.

6) The 504 Compliance Officer will investigate the appeal and make a recommendation to the College President, who will make a final decision.


Contact the AV Media Coordinator with any questions or problems pertaining to audio/visual equipment. The necessary audio/visual equipment should be requested at the time of scheduling campus facilities. For setup or questions on operation, the AV Media Coordinator should be contacted.

Facilities Coordinator:

Dave Mortensen                                                                 Ext. 7959



In an effort to maintain the significance of its awards and integrity in its fiscal responsibilities, Dixie State College sets the following guidelines for awards, recognition, and expressions of appreciation made on the College’s behalf.
35.1 It is imperative that awards presented in the name of the College be properly representative of the College and made with Administrative approval.

35.2 All awards and presentations which are to be made on the College’s behalf must be approved by the Awards Committee and/or the President, with funding sources identified.

35.2.1 The Awards Committee is a standing committee.

35.2.2 Funding of awards must be done in strict compliance with government and college regulations.

35.3 Years of Service Awards: Given for every ten years of service, these awards are presented to staff and faculty annually at a meeting for all employees.

35.4 Retirement: The College honors retiring employees with appropriate presentations. Employees may present other retirement gifts and mementos, but they are to be purchased with private funds.

35.5 Emeritus Faculty Status: The Academic Credentials Review Committee reviews the status of retiring faculty members and makes recommendations to the President for bestowing of emeritus status. (See Emeritus Status under the Faculty Employment Policy)

35.6 Special occasion gifts: Gifts presented on occasions such as Christmas, Birthdays and Secretary’s Day, will not be provided from College funds, but should be purchased with private funds.

35.7 Deaths: The College will pay tribute to deceased employees, past and present, to current employees’ spouses and children, and to current students, at their funerals, with a Block D floral arrangement. The Block D is reserved for official College use.


At the beginning of each fiscal year budget accounts are established for each department. Additional account numbers may be requested to divide up the budget into separate areas.

Revenue generating accounts (accounts beginning with the number ‘3’) may be established by submitting to the Business Office an inter-office memorandum which explains the need for this type of account.

To transfer money from one budget account to another, a Dixie State College Budget Change Request form must be submitted. (Money can only be transferred from and to accounts beginning with "2".)

Budget Reports can be generated online by accessing the Business Office webpage. Instructions for generating reports are included on this website. Questions may be directed to Eric Grob.


A good way to track your department budget is to create a spreadsheet for recording all expense and revenue transactions. Compare this record the generated reports. If discrepancies exist, the following individuals should be contacted:

Business Office:

Scott Talbot, Exec. Director of Business Services            Ext. 7601
    Establishment of Accounts & Budget Allocation

Eric Grob, Director of Accounting                                       Ext. 7609
    Establishment of Accounts & Budget Allocation
    Transactions in wrong accounts
    Explanation of statements
    Revenue Generating Accounts

Carlene Holm, Director Revenue                                       Ext. 7605
    Reimbursements for petty cash
    Deposits in accounts

Jackie Freeman, Director Purchasing                              Ext. 7612
    Purchase Orders


Some common campus abbreviations:


ASC - Academic Support Center

DBA - Dixie Business Alliance

ESL - English as a Second Language

ETS - Educational Talent Search

ICL - Institute for Continued Learning

SSS - Student Support Center

STIT - Short Term Intensive Training

TRIO - ETS, SSS, and Upward Bound programs




ABBY - Abby Apartment

ADMIN - Administration Building

AIRPRT - Airtport Hanger Airport

CONDO - American Towers Condo


WEIGHT - Athletic Weight Facility

ATH1 - Athletics Home 1

ATH2 - Athletics Home 2

AUTO - Automotive Mechanics Building

ASTOR - Automotive Storage

BROWN - Browning Learning Resource Center

LIB - Browning Library

MAINT - Building Maintenance

BURNS - Burns Arena

SERVIC - Campus Services

FINAID - Career / Financial Aid

CHANCE - Chancellor Apartment

COLINN - College Inn

INNHOU - College Inn House

COOPER - Cooper Field Building

COX - Cox Auditorium

CSTOR - Custodial Storage

UPLAZ - University Plaza

DIXAPT - Dixie View Apartments

ECCLES - Dolores Dore' Eccles Fine Arts Center

CABIN - Dolowitz / Snow Cabin

FITNES - Eccles Fitness Center

EDFAM - Education and Family Studies

ESTOR - Electrical Storage

GARDNR - Gardner Center

GRAFF - Graff Fine Arts Center

GSTOR1 - Grounds Storage

GSTOR2 - Grounds Storage

GYM - Gymnasium

HANSEN - Hansen Stadium

HCON - Hansen Stadium Concession

HAZMAT - Hazmat Storage

TAYLOR - Russell C. Taylor Health Science Building

HEAT - Heating Plant

HOUSE - Housing Office

HURCTR - Hurricane Education Center

HURST - Hurst Baseball Complex

ICL - Institute of Continued Learning (Bleak House)

IR - Institutional Residence

JEN - Jennings Health Technology Center

MCDON - McDonald Center

MSTOR - Mech Storage

TOWERA - Nisson Tower A

TOWERB - Nisson Tower B

TOWERC - Nisson Tower C

TOWERD - Nisson Tower D

NIB - North Instructional Building

NPLAZA - North Plaza

TANNER - O.C. Tanner Amphitheater

PLANT - Plant Office Trailer

SCI - Science Building

SECUR - Security

SHILOH - Shiloh Dormitory

SMITH - Smith's Computer Center

SOFBL - Softball Building

ALUMNI - Stephen & Marcia Wade Alumni House

SSC - Student Service Center (Edith Whitehead)

TECH - Technology Building

HAZY - Udvar-Hazy Business



Getting Information Out on Campus:

1) E-mail: There are several lists for sending out mass E-mail messages on campus. You can create your own list for your specific uses or you can contact Chris Mosteller or Pam Montrallo for E-mail aliases which are already set-up for campus use.

2) Phone Bulletins: All phone bulletins are posted through the Public Relations Office. In order to post a phone bulletin the message must be: of campus-wide importance; of a very short length; approved by the Public Relations Office; and arranged four or five days in advance of the event.

3) Campus Mass Mailings: The Human Resources Office has available for official College use distribution lists of employees and departments. Labels of employee home addresses are also available.

4) College employees are not to distribute mass mailings on campus for entities other than those sponsored by the College, except through the use of the regular paid postal system.


Central Information Desk: The Central Information Desk is located in the South Administration Building. The telephone operators provide the service of disseminating campus events and activities information to the faculty, staff and public. It is the responsibility of each department to notify the central information desk, preferably in writing, by e-mail or fax (656-4001), of activities and programs which they are sponsoring. When involved in community activities on campus, please also notify the operators. This is best done on a weekly basis or as otherwise arranged. To contact the central information desk, dial 0 from a campus phone or 652-7500 from a telephone off-campus.


Representing Dixie State College to the Media: Employees may express their opinions to the media, such as letters to the editor. But, unless explicit approval is granted by the President or the board of trustees, employees will not identify themselves as spokespersons for the College. On matters of campus wide impact, media contacts should be coordinated by or through the public relations department.


The Following Guidelines are Established for Dixie State College Publications:

1) All official college publications must be coordinated by the publications office for design, accuracy and representation of the College. College employees should allow at least three working days for this approval process.

2) Use of the official campus logo is limited to the exact design and specifications of the Public Relations Office.

3) No other logo may be used to represent Dixie State College, including individual department or program logos.

4) Campus letterhead and business cards are to be done only through the businesses approved by the Public Relations Office. Formal bids have been conducted and contracts granted.


Dixie State College maintains a campus wide computer network system which provides access to data by designated employees. The computer database systems include Financial - information on purchasing and department budgets, Human Resources - information on employment and payroll, and Students - information on students and classes. Contact the computer center with questions or problems.

Computer Center:

Rob Snow, Sr. Programmer                               Ext. 7620

James Miller, Programmer                                  Ext. 7625

Dave Roche, Programmer                                   Ext. 7622

Todd Crum, Database Administrator                  Ext. 7621

Campus Networking:

Jerry Matson, Administrator                                  Ext. 7938





To set up email accounts, contact IT Support Services.


IT Support Services:

Chris Mosteller, Programmer                               Ext. 7920



Contact the IT Support Services Department for technical questions or information, current prices, delivery information, and ordering procedures.

IT Support Services:

Mary Stubbs, Director                                                 Ext. 7854


The computer help desk should be contacted to install hardware and software and if any problems arise. A request form is available on the Dixie State College home page and should be completed and sent electronically to the help desk.

IT Support Services:

Gene Mosteller, Operations Manager                                 Ext. 7941




CONFIDENTIALITY is a critical issue at a college because of the many private records with which we work. We wish to protect the rights of privacy for both legal and ethical reasons.

RECORDS ARE CLASSIFIED IN FIVE BASIC CATEGORIES (The various lengths of time that specific records are to be kept are dictated by law.):

  1. PUBLIC: All records held by a government entity are "Public" unless they fall within one of the following four categories.
  2. PRIVATE: Records about individuals that contain personal information such as medical, personal financial, grades, home addresses, and personal communications. Private records are ordinarily available only to the subject of the record, administrators of the records, select government agencies, and to persons with written permission from the subject.
  3. PROTECTED: Records that may be kept confidential to protect various interests, including business interests, in the case of information that would give competitors an advantage, and the public interest, in the case of information that would assist others in gaining an unfair advantage. Protected records are ordinarily available only to the persons who submitted the records, to those who have written permission from submittees and to the government administration.

  4. CONTROLLED: If a government entity reasonably believes that release of a medical, psychiatric, or psychological record to the individual who is the subject of that record would be detrimental to the subject’s mental health or to the safety of any individual or would violate normal professional practice and medical ethics, the record may be classified as "controlled". Controlled records ordinarily may be released only to a physician, psychologist, or social worker with a release from the subject, and that person may not disclose the information to the subject.
  5. LIMITED (by statute): Access to some government records is controlled by the specific law that authorizes or requires the keeping of the record. (For example: Medicaid statutes, regulations on financial aid records, FERPA) If there is an applicable statute, federal regulation, or court rule, GRAMA only applies to the extent that it does not conflict with that statute, regulation, or rule.

STUDENT INFORMATION WHICH IS PUBLIC (unless a request to hold directory information while enrolled is made by the student): "Open Directory" Information: Student’s full name, address, E-mail, telephone listings, date and place of birth, major field of study, participation in officially recognized activities and sports, photograph, weight and height if a member of an athletic team, dates of attendance, and classification. Other private information is not to be disclosed without written permission by the student. Exceptions are release of information to parents of dependents, upon completion of affidavits of dependency, and to government and educational agencies.

EMPLOYEE INFORMATION WHICH IS PUBLIC: Full name, campus address and telephone listing, job title, job description, salary, and start date of employment. Private information such as home addresses, telephone listings, private financial and medical records are not to be disclosed without written permission from the employee. Employees have the right to access their own personnel files.




Employees are expected to avoid any situation where they use their College position to influence transactions to their personal benefit, or to conduct any business in which they have an interest, or to benefit any family member. Some examples of conflict of interest situations include, but are not limited to:





If an employee's attitude, conduct or performance on the job is less than satisfactory, the supervisor should use the following procedure. Some actions taken by an employee while not at work may also result in disciplinary action.

PROCEDURES FOR HANDLING DISCIPLINE: Discipline or correction is best dealt with in a straight forward manner, speaking face to face with employees. Keys to successful use of correction are setting clear standards, documentation, using specific examples/dates of unacceptable behavior, dealing with problems when they come up, setting short and long-term goals, and following through.

There are three levels of Correction Action (For specifics see the Corrective and Disciplinary Action Policy):

  1. First Level Corrective Discussion: The immediate supervisor will hold a private discussion with the employee. The object of the discussion is to notify the employee of the unacceptable behavior and advise him/her of the necessary corrective action which would bring the employee's attitude, performance or conduct to acceptable standards.
  2. Second Level Corrective Discussion: If the employee fails to take the necessary corrective action after the First Level Discussion or commits an offense deemed serious enough to forgo the above procedures, the immediate supervisor will talk with the employee regarding his/her lack of improvement. A written record of the Second Level Discussion will be placed in the employee's file and a copy given to the employee. HR-22 form, Written Warning, is to be used.
  3. Disciplinary Action: If the employee fails to respond satisfactorily, commits another offense or commits an offense deemed serious enough to forgo the above procedures, disciplinary action shall be recommended by the supervisor to the next level of supervision or the appropriate vice president.
  4. Disciplinary action may include, but is not limited to, suspension, without pay, for a period of up to 10 working days, and/or a written reprimand and/or dismissal.

DISMISSAL/TERMINATION: For specific policy and procedures regarding termination see the Termination and Reduction of Workforce Policy. An employee may be recommended for dismissal according to the above procedure or for serious misconduct, without the above preceding First and Second Level Corrective Discussions, including, but not limited to, the following job-related reasons:

A written record of all proceedings related to disciplinary action and dismissal will be placed in the employee's official personnel file and a copy of the record will be given to the employee.

Employees receiving formal disciplinary action, that is at least a Second Level Corrective Discussion, will be informed by their supervisor or the Human Resources Director of their right to use the grievance process.




Dixie State College is committed to providing an environment free from harassment and other forms of discrimination based upon race, color, ethnic background, national origin, religion, creed, age, lack of American citizenship, disability, status of veteran, or gender. Such discrimination undermines the sense of human dignity and belonging of all people in the environment.



To schedule Ednet conferences or classes, or for information regarding the community education channel, contact the director of these programs.


Broadcast Communications:

Stan Everett, Director                                               Ext. 7635






FIRE, POLICE, AMBULANCE EMERGENCY DISPATCH: Dial 9, if on campus, than 911. Provide your name, location, phone number, and brief details of the emergency.

CAMPUS SECURITY: Don Reid, Director of Campus Security - Ext. 7515, or 619-1145, 619-1146; night shift 619-1144.

ST. GEORGE CITY: Police - 634-5000. Ambulance - 634-5899. Fire Department - 634-5844. Sheriff - 656-6500.

FIRE: Attempt to extinguish only very small fires by using the building's fire extinguisher. Otherwise, clear the area by sounding the fire alarm. Follow building evacuation procedures. After leaving the building, call 911 immediately to report the fire and location.

BOMB THREAT: In the case of a telephoned bomb threat, remain calm and courteous. Do not put the caller on hold or attempt to transfer the call. Listen first, then ask questions. Take careful notes. After hanging up, talk to no one other than Campus Security. If you find suspicious packages or boxes, DO NOT MOVE THEM, but contact Campus Security immediately.

CHEMICAL SPILLS/LEAKS: Use the fire alarm to clear the building. Do not attempt to clean up a spill unless specially trained. Notify Hazardous Materials Specialist Dennis Cox at ext. 7555 or contact Campus Security.

POISON CONTROL: Call 1-800-456-7707

EARTHQUAKE: During an earthquake, take refuge under a desk or in a solid framed doorway. Stay away from windows which shatter. After the quake stops, stay put. Secondary shockwaves may make hallways and exits hazardous. If the fire alarm sounds, proceed quickly to the nearest exit and follow fire evacuation procedures.

ON-THE-JOB INJURIES: Report injuries to immediate supervisor. If necessary, call 9-911 for an ambulance and paramedics, or go to IHC WorkMed located at 385 N 3050 E, St. George, UT 84790. Notify the Human Resources Office and complete a workers compensation form.


  1. LEAVE WHEN THE ALARM SOUNDS, EVACUATE. The College does not have fire drills. When you hear the alarm, assume it is an emergency situation. All occupants of a building must proceed immediately to the nearest exit. DO NOT STOP TO GATHER BELONGINGS. DO NOT RISK YOUR LIFE BY STAYING IN THE BUILDING. In the event the alarm ceases, but no "all clear" notice is given, continue to evacuate.

  2. EVACUATE TO YOUR DESIGNATED ASSEMBLY POINT. All of a building’s occupants should gather at the designated assembly point (see reverse side), which must be at a distance of at least 1 ½ times the height of the building. Each building’s designated evacuation coordinator or alternate will maintain a list of regular building occupants and account for everyone upon exit. If someone is missing, do not reenter the building to search for him or her until the "all clear" notice is given, but immediately notify security or fire department personnel.
  3. REMAIN CALM. Danger is greatly reduced if you remain calm and clear thinking.

  4. KNOW YOUR EMERGENCY EXIT and alternate exits.

  5. PROCEED CAUTIOUSLY. Feel the door before opening it. If the door is hot, don’t open it, there is fire on the opposite side. If there is smoke and no fire nearby, crawl to the exit. The air is safer close to the floor.

  6. USE STAIRWAYS ONLY. Do not use the elevators, since they may malfunction or open onto a fire.

  7. NEVER ATTEMPT TO FIGHT A FIRE ALONE. If the fire is small, attempt to extinguish it with an available fire extinguisher. Know the location of the closest fire extinguisher. Generally, if the fire involves more than a waste basket, pull an alarm and evacuate immediately. Call "911" when you are out of the building.

  8. IF YOU BECOME TRAPPED, go to an external window for refuge. All doors around you should be closed and sealed tightly to prevent smoke penetration. Wait at the window, signal for help, and remain calm. If there is not smoke outside your window, break the window to exit, if safely possible, or to attract attention and call for help.

  9. EVACUATE INDIVIDUALS WITH DISABILITIES. Four persons should be assigned to assist the evacuation of individuals in wheel chairs. One person should be assigned to carry the empty wheel chair.

  10. EVACUATE EMPLOYEES AND STUDENTS WITH SPECIAL NEEDS. Individualized evacuation plans should be developed for persons with special needs. Anyone desiring individualized plans should contact the Human Resources Director.






Student Dorms

East to the Dorm Parking Lot

Resident Assistant

Maintenance Bldg.

North to the Maintenance Parking Lot

Fac. Planning Dir.

Heating Plant

North to the Housing Volleyball Court

Fac. Operations Director

Science Bldg.

North to Science Bldg. Parking Lot

Chair of Science

No. Instructional Bldg.

East to North Plaza Parking Lot

Chair of Math/ Com. Ed Dir.

North Plaza Bldg.

South to North Plaza Parking Lot

Art Dept. Faculty

Browning Bldg.

South to Encampment Mall

Dean A&L

MacDonald Bldg.

West to Encampment Mall

Department Chairs

Jennings/Technology/ Automotive

South to Udvar-Hazy Parking Lot


Udvar-Hazy Bldg.

East to Udvar-Hazy Parking Lot

Dean of Business/ DBA Director

Avenna Center/Fitness

North to Burns Arena Parking Lot

VP Admin Srv/Fitness Center Dir.

Smith Computer Center

North to Burns Arena Parking Lot

Info Srv Dir.


West to Administration Parking Lot

Diversity Coord.

South Admin Bldg.

South to Administration Parking Lot

Human Resources Dir.

North Admin Bldg.

West to the Circular Drive Way

Public Relations Dir.

Family Consumer Sci

North to the Parking Lot

Chair of FCS


North to Parking Lot

Dean of Library

Student Support Center

West to the Fountain Area

Advisement Dir./ Business Services Dir.


East to the Encampment Mall

Auxiliary Director/ Food Services Dir.


North to the Parking Lot

Elderhostel Dir.



"What to do until the ambulance arrives"


The following is a list of some emergency medical situations that either may occur most often or that are most life threatening. These are the most basic steps you can take in these emergency situations. Remember, we do have a certain legal obligation to act.


If it appears to be an emergency situation, don't hesitate. MAKE THE CALL for help, this step alone may protect us from liability. Call: 911 (for an obvious emergency); 634-5000 (for a possible emergency); and/or 652-7515 (if you simply have a question about a situation).


Do no harm!


Basic CPR sequence until help arrives. It is critical to the start breathing.


Make sure anyone who is unconscious has an OPEN AIRWAY (head-tilt, chin lift method). If not breathing, assist ventilation until help arrives.


Abdominal thrusts (Heimlich maneuver) /Back blows.


(Fainted, tripped, seizure, etc.) -- DO NOT MOVE! Do not allow victim to move or be moved. Head injuries and spine injuries are possible. Immobilize the victims head and neck until help arrives.


If possible, help patient to the floor. Remove all hard objects and obstacles from the immediate area of the patient. Allow the patient to have the seizure and observe the type of seizure for future reporting. MAINTAIN AN OPEN AIRWAY.


(Fainting, illness, injury, etc.) -- Help the victim to the floor and place them in a horizontal position. Elevate their feet and maintain normal body temperature. Keep them calm until help arrives.


Control any open bleeding by putting direct pressure on the wound.


Time is of the essence. Call for help immediately. Keep the patient laying down, head slightly elevated.




All employment issues are handled through the Human Resources Office. The necessary paperwork to establish a new full-time employee is handled through the Human Resources Office and is coordinated with the Payroll Office for the payment of all salaries, wages and related benefits for all college employees.


Individual departments in some instances may hire part time employees directly. Before an individual starts work, required employment forms must be completed and submitted to the Human Resources Office. To determine the required paperwork, review the following information.

Employment Classifications:

Part-time employees fall within one of the job classifications described on the chart following. If there is a question as to how a new employee should be classified, please contact the Human Resources Office.







Regular Hourly

Employed for over 9 months. Work less than 1,566 hours (.75 FTE) and more than 1,044 hours (.50 FTE) per year.

3 credit tuition waiver, ID card.





Regular Hourly

Employed for over 9 months. Work less than 1,044 hours (.50 FTE) per year.

No Benefits





Temporary Hourly

Work full time for less than 6 months or part-time for less than 9 months.

No benefits





Contracted Services

One time service for a fixed price.

No benefits

Contracted Services Form




Student Work Study

Registered for at least 6 credits per semester and selected for work study program.

No benefits

Student PAF

Work Study Form




Student Temporary Hourly

Registered for at least 6 credits per semester and hired for a temporary hourly position

No benefits

Student PAF

Student Assignment Form











Full time contracted faculty teaching over their required 15 credit/hours workload per semester. Limit of 7 credit overload per semester. Staff employee may teach overload, but not during regular work hours

Pay per semester hour, no additional benefits beyond retirement impact.

Adjunct/ Overload Contract Form



Part time faculty, not full time contracted faculty. Limited to teaching 22 credit/hours per school year.

3 Credit tuition waiver and ID card during the semester worked.

Adjunct Contract Form




Temporary or Seasonal Hourly Employees:

Contracted Services Employees:

Student Hourly Employees:


The new employee is required to complete employment paperwork before starting work. At this time, they should be given either the "regular part-time hourly employee booklet" or "temporary employment classifications sheet". The following chart outlines the area responsible for completing the new employee forms. The new employee will complete his/her portion of the I-9 (Immigration and Naturalization Employment Eligibility Verification Form) and W4 (Federal Withholding Tax Form). The authorized personnel will check that all information is complete and verify and certify the I-9 form. Section 2 of the I-9 must be completed correctly with all lines under List A or List B and List C filled in. The date of the first day of employment must be filled in under certification. Forms not completed properly will be returned and may result in a delay in the new employee receiving a paycheck.

The originals of the completed forms should be attached together and sent to Human Resources. (Payroll will receive copies from the Human Resources department.) Do not send the I-9 or W4 separately. If the I-9 and W4 is to be completed by the Human Resources department, the new employee should be sent to this office with the PAF (Personnel Action Form) or contracted services form completed and signed by the hiring department. Verification will then be sent to your department that all forms have been completed. No employee is to start work until all employment forms are complete.

For student employees (not work study), the department supervisor and budget director will complete the Student Assignment form and the student will return it to the Student Employment Office. The W4 and I-9 will be completed at this office and a copy of the student assignment form will be returned to the supervisor verifying that all employment paperwork has been completed.



I-9 and W4

Regular Hourly

Dept. Supervisor or Human Resources

authorized Dept. Secy or Supervisor; Human Resources

Temporary Hourly

Dept. Supervisor or Human Resources

authorized Dept. Secy or Supervisor; Human Resources

Contracted Services

Dept. Supervisor


authorized Dept. Secy or Supervisor; Human Resources

Student Work Study

Financial Aid or Human Resources

Financial Aid; Human Resources

Student Temporary Hourly

Job Placement

Job Placement; Human Resources


The following chart indicates the employees who are authorized to certify and verify the I-9 and W4 forms. I-9 forms completed by employees not on this list will not be accepted.



Sharon Lee


Susan Garner

Tutor Center

Stella Callagee


Barbara Turnbow

Writing/Tutor Center

Janeene Cowley


Ruth Bruckert


Don Steck


Gail Bunker

Avenna Ctr.

Rose Odette

Student Services/Gardner Center

Jeannie Reeves

Community Education

Roberta Cole

Work Study Students

Student Placement Coord.


Jeff Cluff


Pamela Montrallo

All Employees

Rae Matalolo

All Employees


All part-time hourly employees will have a time card to complete and submit to payroll. Time cards are issued only by the Human Resouces Office or Payroll Office. No other time cards will be accepted. If you do not have a time card issued for one of your employees, you will need to contact Human Resources. This is the only way we have of knowing that part-time employees are eligible to be working for the College.

Employees should complete their time card and submit to supervisor by the date indicated on the time card. The supervisor is to verify each time card and sign as to the accuracy of this information. It is the supervisor’s responsibility that all time cards are completed correctly and submitted on time to the Payroll Office. If an employee terminates, this should be indicated on the time card by the supervisor.