ATTENTION! Human Resources has moved to Burns North January 4, 2016! Come visit us in our new location!
Welcome to your source for DSU Human Resources information. Our mission statement describes how we work to support all DSU employees. Browse the topics on the left to learn more about DSU's employee benefits, employment opportunities, employee resources, programs, policies and procedures, forms, frequently asked questions, and other services.
If you are unable to locate what you need or want further assistance, please contact one of our staff members or call (435) 652-7520.
Benefit Representatives visiting the DSU Campus in February 2016:
- Marty Jaspers (TIAA-CREF) will be on-campus Thursday & Friday, February 18th & 19th, for one-on-one consultations. Meetings with Marty will also take place in Burns North Room 152; please click here to schedule an appointment.
- Justin Seal (PEHP) will be on campus Thursday, February 11th, from 1 – 3 pm to answer any questions you have regarding claims, creating an online PEHP account, online account features, benefit offerings, etc. He will be available in Burns North Room 152 (the new location of DSU Human Resources). No appointments are necessary.
- We also wanted to highlight a recent enhancement of the University’s medical plan. PEHP has partnered with Amwell to provide live, on-demand doctor visits online or by phone (telemedicine) under our medical plan. Copays are only $10 (less than a primary care visit copay) and available 24/7. To learn more about this resource and the commonly treated conditions under this benefit, go online to https://amwell.com or download the app and sign up for the service. As part of the sign up, you will need to enter your PEHP ID (found on your insurance card) and enter “PEHP” as the service key so you get the $10 co-pay.
Professional Development Tuesdays - Spring Semester 2016Mark your calendars! We hope you will join us.
- The ESA & CSA Staff Associations and Human Resources will offer a spring Professional Development Tuesdays training series with presentations in February, March and April for all staff.
- Also, save the date for upcoming details on a staff Dixie Development Day conference happening on Thursday, May 12 (8:15 a.m. to 1:30 p.m.), Holland Centennial Commons, 5th floor.