- Exempt Staff Professional Organization
- Represents the Exempt Staff across campus
- Share your "Voice"
- Be "In The Know"
- Professional Development
- Open ESA Meetings
- Join a Committee
- Enjoy Social Events & Activities
- 4/16-30/2015 – ESA Elections
- 4/22/2015 – 11:00-12:30 Board Meeting HCC 430
- 4/23/2015 – 3:00-4:00 Compensation Committee HCC 357
- 4/29/2015 – 11:00-Noon Welcome and Orientation Committee HCC 430
- 5/12/2015 – Noon End of Year Luncheon/BBQ Gardner Center Ballroom
ESA Mission Statement
To create a powerful voice for Exempt Professional Staff at Dixie State University (DSU); to work to advance equality, benefits, salaries, status of employees and improve working conditions; to facilitate communication, understanding and cooperation; to promote the professional growth of its members.