- Exempt Staff Professional Organization
- Represents the Exempt Staff across campus
- Share your "Voice"
- Be "In The Know"
- Professional Development
- Open ESA Meetings
- Join a Committee
- Enjoy Social Events & Activities
Drafted Changes to the ESA Constitution and Bylaws
ESA Constitution 2015 Update
- 1/20/16 - CSA/ESA Second Annual Breakfast with the President at 8:30am at Gardner Center
- 1/27/16 - 3/2/16 - Yoga Class for Employees
- May 2016 - ESA End of Year Closing Social
ESA Mission Statement
To create a powerful voice for Exempt Professional Staff at Dixie State University (DSU); to work to advance equality, benefits, salaries, status of employees and improve working conditions; to facilitate communication, understanding and cooperation; to promote the professional growth of its members.