Welcome!Welcome to the Disability Resource Center (DRC), the designated departments on the campus of Dixie State University responsible for evaluating disability documentation, determine eligibility, and implement reasonable accommodations for students who have disabilities that may affect their academic success. On this website, you will find information about the accommodations and services we coordinate for students.
The Mission of the Disability Resource Center is to provide opportunities for students with disabilities to have access to quality education, support, and learning resources to fully participate in DSU programs and services.
- Increase academic success of students with disabilities by providing reasonable accommodations in accordance with federal and state guidelines.
- Support the inclusion of students with disabilities as productive, independent, and responsible members of the university community.
- Provide a variety of learning resources and advocacy to increase retention and graduation of students with disabilities.
- Implement policies and procedures consistent with the Americans with Disabilities Act and other federal and state legislations that affect the rights of individuals with disabilities in post-secondary education.
- Support individuals with disabilities to acquire the necessary skills and attributes to have positive post-secondary experience at DSU.
Online Service RequestsSchedule a Test
|Address:||North Plaza Building|
|Office Hours:||Monday - Friday 8:00 am to 5:00 pm|