Membership and TicketsThe Celebrity Concert Series (CCS) season is from October through April and includes ten to twelve concerts per season. Season memberships provide the same reserved seat for each of the concerts at a considerable savings.
Adult season passes are $160 and youth memberships are $75. Individual concert tickets are $20 per concert and are available for purchase in September, prior to the first concert of the season.
Patrons who donate to the Celebrity Concert Series are a major financial support to the series. Names of these donors are listed in the concert printed program according to the level of donation – see link under donations. Season memberships and ticket sales provide approximately only one-half the budget needed each year. Donations, grants and endowments provide the balance.
Artist fees amount to a sobering $190,000 to $210,000 each season with the addition of printing, marketing, and technical assistance added to the budget. Patrons and donors are obviously held in high esteem.
For season membership information or to be placed on the mailing list, please call Mary Stephenson at Dixie State University 435.652.7994 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
New Membership ApplicationCelebrity Concert Series Memberships are available until October 1. To apply for a new membership, you can mail the following information to:
- Mary Stephenson, Dixie State University
- 225 South 700 East
- St. George, UT 84770
- City, State, and Zip Code
- Telephone Number
- Email Address
- Number of Adults ($160 each)
- Number of Youths ($75 each)
- Required Membership Amount
- Any Additional Tax-deductible Donations (donors are members of the CCS Guild and are mentioned on the printed programs)
- Amount Enclosed ?(list membership fee total and donation total separately)
- Check(s) made Payable to "Dixie State University"
Visa, MasterCard, American Express or Discover Cards are accepted. Call 435.652.7994 to subscribe with a credit card.