Bring to life the cultural spirit of out community!
Slideshow
Donations

Celebrity Concert Series...More than entertainment!

Memberships and ticket sales produce less than 40% of the funds needed to keep Celebrity Concert Series alive and flourishing. Annual artist fees range from $190,000 to $240,000 each season and increase annually. Marketing, technical, and printing costs are in addition to these base fees. The remaining 60% of the CCS income is derived from grants and donations. If you like what you see, please don't hesitate to lend your support.

Donors are listed in the printed programs and receive invitations to receptions and other events.

Celebrity Concert Series Guild Donation Structure:

  • Endowment - Over $5000
  • Diamond Donor - $1,000-4,999
  • Royale Patron - $500-999
  • Benefactor - $200-499
  • Donor - $100-199
  • Patron - $80
  • Single membership - $30

Celebrity Concert Series Guild is a non-profit, all-volunteer service organization with a goal of supporting the performing arts in our community.

The essential vision of the Guild is to assure the longevity of the arts for generations to come. With this intent we offer several performing art scholarships to deserving and gifted Dixie State College students. Prospective recipients apply, perform and are adjudicated; only a select few receive scholarships.

The Guild was established in 1973 as a financial support organization for Celebrity Concert Series. That ambition has amplified over the years to encompass the described additional projects. Names of patrons who join the Guild are listed on the Celebrity Concert Series concert programs. Members enjoy four or five scheduled luncheons each season with artists performing on the series; members also are invited to four additional functions each year. In addition to money received from memberships, funds are derived from the annual "Homes for the Holidays" tour, the "Spring Fund Raising Luncheon" and other events.

A nine-foot Steinway grand piano was purchased by the Guild members, Dixie State College and the City of St. George in 1976 to provide professional concert pianists an excellent instrument on which to perform. Housed at the Cox Performing Arts Center, this beautiful piano is maintained through the Guild budget.