|Utah Symphony Orchestra|
|Let's Hang On!|
|Neil Berg's 100 Years of Broadway|
|Mimi Blais & Friends|
Jan. 31-Feb. 1
|BYU Ballroom Dance|
|Faure Piano Quartett|
|River City Brass Band|
|BYU Men's Chorus|
Welcome to the greatest season ever —Celebrity Concert Series audiences will thrill to some of the finest artists and entertainment available anywhere in the world. From Russian ballet to opera and chamber orchestras – CCS presents world famous artists from all over the world
The series strives for variety in a multi-disciplined season and this year is no exception. Mark your calendar and don’t miss the unexpected pleasure of this season with Celebrity Concert Series. We mix together familiar, nostalgic and new artists knowing that you will find in the variety an invigorating series of experiences throughout the year. The performances showcase the importance of creatively, individual expression and understanding across societies, internationally and within our own nation and state.
- All concerts are held in the Cox Performing Arts Center:
325 South 700 East
St. George, UT
- Concerts begin at 7:30 p.m.
- All concerts are held on two consecutive nights and are the same program.
- Seating is assigned and reserved.
- Box office – 435.652.7800
- CCS offices 435.652.7994
Dixie College Celebrity Concert Series (CCS) has a vision to cultivate enthusiasm and appreciation for the performing arts by presenting an enlightening and superior multi-discipline performing art series. The series promotes professional artists of excellence and takes occasional risks on new artists and art forms. CCS values the power of art to transform and influence the lives of all people and realizes the impact of the arts on the successful future of youth.
CCS is a community and college partnership that began in 1958 and has matured in distinction each consecutive season. Dixie State College has a history of sustaining and promoting the arts and is a viable factor in the continuing success of CCS, although financial support of the series is received totally from memberships, ticket sales, grants, donations and endowments.
- Traditionally, ten to thirteen multi-discipline presentations are offered each season, which include symphony, opera, musicals, ballet, ethnic and chamber music.
- Membership in CCS is offered each season at a nominal fee enabling the donor a reserved seat for the season.
- Individual concert tickets may also be purchased prior to the event.
- CCS concerts are held in the 1200-seat Cox Performing Arts Theater located on Dixie State College campus in St. George, Utah.